Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Becoming Famous on the Internet: Copious Glitter and Stalking

I bet you all thought this blog was over, didn’t you? Didn’t you? I bet you thought we’d abandoned it forever!1 WELL SUFFER, because we’ve generated more content for you to read!2 And just to make things even more marvellously incredible, in today’s Super Special Digital Media Edition, you won’t just be reading, you’ll be watching and listening, too! And you won’t even be subjected to our horrible MS-paint art!3

I must apologise. It is very poor form of us to go so long without posting anything, particularly when we want to bring ourselves Internet fame. Speaking of which, that is what I’m here to discuss today!

Obviously, Aysha and I are so filled with splendifero-fabulosi-tacular-ness that it seeps out of our very skin, but as you readers haven’t really had a chance to see us, you may be unaware of this. Hence, today I’d like to show you two videos.

The first, displayed below, is about Aysha, and how famous she is already.


She sure is wonderful; it’s no wonder that she is already being stalked by a faceless corporation!4 Although I would like to put on my hipster glasses and point out that I’ve been stalking her since way before it was cool. Look, here I am to prove it, hipster glasses and all!5,6

Aysha Lane Fan Club

Now, you might have thought that Aysha was cool up there, but wait until you see this. Here’s my film debut. Keep watching after the credits for extra awesomeness.


Wasn’t I amazing? Yes, I know, I really worked so hard, and was sure to apply the acting techniques of… what’s that? You… you were watching the dog the whole time? Oh. Well I guess that’s understandable. I can’t expect all of the attention; it was a two-actor show. What now? The waiter’s arm was your second favourite character? Well, I still believe that I contributed to… Oh, my dad visible in the background for a few seconds at 0:35 was preferable to being stuck looking at my face?

Oh well, it must have been the cinematographer’s fault for making me look bad. I’d once again like to call attention to our dear friend, Tim Hodgson, first mentioned here. Tim wrote, directed, filmed, set up lighting for, held the microphone for, and did every other filmmaking job that I’m not familiar with for this movie. Apparently the task was to prove to the students7 that it’s impossible to take on every job when making a movie. However, I’m pretty sure Tim SMASHED THAT CONCEPTION OUT OF THE WATER. Woo, go Tim! There were no TIMperfections in this movie!



1We certainly thought that we had.
2Yes, you definitely can’t stop reading now! Look, you’re at the bottom of the page already!
3You will, however, be subjected to something called a “Blingee”, that I learnt about from Regretsy.
4They’re not really faceless; they have Aysha’s face. LOLOLOLOLOL
5I confess that they’re not real hipster glasses. I use them to see, not to be ironic.
6 My use of "Blingee", however, is ironic.
7A thing that Tim is.

No comments:

Post a Comment